13/34 Canberra Avenue FORREST ACT
As the Latin namesake suggests, this Aureus 3 bedroom apartment is without a doubt a golden opportunity. Located on the cusp of the Parliamentary Triangle and closeby Manuka and Kingston's culinary havens, this home affords a very convenient and prestigious Forrest address.
- Big split level design (Seriously, nearly 180sqm of combined internal and external living space!)
- 3 large bedrooms with built-ins (Master suite occupies entire upper level)
- Open plan living with timber flooring
- Spacious kitchen with integrated white goods and Miele cooking
- Entertaining balcony off living (great for alfresco dining!)
- Rear terrace with planter boxes (perfect for a herb garden!)
- 2 secure car spaces
- Secure building with intercom
Positioned for ease of access to major employment and transport nodes, work and play has never been closer..... Most importantly (I mean, for me it is), you're located at the doorstep of the best dining hubs in Canberra!
- 100m to the Canberra Ave 830 bus route
- Particularly important if you're into your AFL or Cricket, only 250m to Manuka Oval
- 450m to Manuka Central featuring an Events Cinema, Coles supermarket and tonnes of dining/coffee/bars etc. Pro tip: Belluci's always does it for me!
- 900m to Parliament House
- 1.5km to the Parliamentary Triangle
- 1.6km to the Kingston Foreshore
I could rattle on all day about how good the home and location is. Call me to find out for yourself!