64 Lowanna Street, Canberra
Comfort is an absolute understatement with this big Braddon beauty! Take advantage of all the creature comforts such as reverse cycle air conditioning, a private alfresco entertaining area, the big open plan living and not to mention tonnes of internal storage space! Tastefully furnished, very well proportioned and a location that is simply unparalleled, you are going to wish you had moved in sooner!
- 2 Big bedrooms (Main with a king-sized bed, Second with a double)
- Enormous open plan living space with 8 seat dining table and possibly the comfiest lounge I've had the pleasure of sitting on
- Well-appointed kitchen with new fridge
- Private outdoor entertaining area
- Internal laundry with washer and dryer
- Secure car parking for 1
- Secure complex
Located in the fringe suburb of Braddon, Lowanna Street is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the inner-city lifestyle. Public transport, great dining and loads of shopping; all are comfortably within reach.
- 50m to Northbourne Ave primary bus routes and light rail
- 700m to Merici College, 1km to Turner School
- 1.1km to Lonsdale Street' culinary playground!
- 1.8km to Canberra Civic Centre
Don't miss your opportunity to rent this perfectly positioned furnished home. Contact us today to secure your Braddon rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.