211 / 107 Canberra Avenue, Griffith
Well, all I have to say you're onto a real winner here. Located on level 2, this apartment has a real sense of space and style! From the big open plan living space, to the enormous master bedroom. You're going to LOVE your new tenancy in Griffith.
- 2 genuinely spacious bedrooms; master with ensuite
- Spacious free flowing open plan living
- Very well appointed kitchen with electric cooking
- Big family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Single car accommodation
- Undercover entertaining
- Secure building, and best bit- your guests won't need to circle the block 10 times to find a park; there is a whole level dedicated to visitor parking!
Nestled perfectly between Kingston, Manuka, and the Parliamentary Zone, you'll never be too far away from work or play again!
- A very convenient 100m out the back door to your local caffeine hit at Uppa Level Cafe
- Directly across the road from St Edmund's College
- 400m to Wentworth Ave primary bus routes
- 650m to Kingston Hotel, East Hotel, And possibly my favourite, Agostini's Restaurant!
- 800m to Manuka Center, where you'll find more bars, restaurants, and cafes that you'll know what to do with! Here you will also find your local Coles supermarket
- 800m to Kingston Green Square where you'll find some of the best eateries in Canberra (Otis is a personal favourite of mine). You'll also find Supabarn's fancy new supermarket here!
- 1.2km to the Kingston Foreshore
- 1.9km to Barton offices and the Parliamentary Zone
There you have it, Griffith's best apartment offering! Get in quick to secure your Griffith rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!