417 / 1 Elouera Street, Braddon
Situated in Central Braddon on the corner of Elouera and Mort Streets, this surprisingly spacious two-bedroom apartment is located on the fourth floor of the popular "Midnight" building. Featuring quality finishes, amazing cross-ventilation, and a location that will spruik feelings of envy from all your friends; you're simply going to wish you had moved in sooner!
- 2 Spacious Bedroom
- Large open plan living space
- Designer kitchen with with high-end appliances
- Great quality bathrooms
- Split-system reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Secure basement car parking for 1 with storage
- Secure building with RFID access and pool
Endless coffee and food options are all sitting at your doorstep, not to mention all the other very handy amenities a short stroll from your front door.
- The 56, 57 and 58 bus routes all stop across the street
- Some of the best coffees in Canberra a short stroll around the corner on Lonsdale Street
- A casual 650m will land you right at the Canberra Centre
- ANU sits 1km away
- Access to the Canberra Airport is within 7km
Offering the perfect blend of luxury, lifestyle and convenience, this home is a must to inspect. Contact us today to secure your Braddon rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!