168b Captain Cook Crescent, Narrabundah
With a layout that seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living, this Captain Cook Crescent duplex benefits from beautiful natural light, privacy, and cross-ventilation. With large internal proportions, and a location second to none.... You're going to wish you'd moved in sooner!
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Beautiful big entertainer's terrace
- Spacious open plan living
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooking
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Separate laundry room
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
Located in the heart of Narrabundah, this home offers unparalleled convenience. A casual stroll to the bottom of the driveway will land you at Narrabundah College, a short drive to all the restaurants and cafes you can poke a stick at, and close by public transport.
- 50m to Sturt Ave/Jerrabomberra Ave bus routes
- 100m to Narrabundah College
- 1km to Narrabundah Shops (My pick is XO!) and 1km to Griffith Shops (again, spoilt for dining options- I can't go past Rubicon)
- 1.2km to St Clare's and St Edmund's
- 2km up the road to Manuka Centre where you'll find bars, cafes, and your local Coles supermarket
- A short 10-min (7km) drive into Canberra Civic Center
Get in quick to secure your Narrabundah Rental Dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.