14 / 41 Lawrenson Circuit, Jacka
Now here is a home that exudes space, style and comfort! Situated in surprisingly central Jacka, you're going to find it hard to hide your visible excitement from the moment you step through the front door!
- Big tiled living spaces
- 3 Big bedrooms
- Big kitchen with gas cooking
- Main bathroom, ensuite and powder room
- Fully fenced low maintenance courtyard
- Lock-up single garage with off street (tandem) for another
If the make-up of the home wasn't enough to get you excited, just wait until we throw the location into the mix!
- 200m walk to your local strip of shops on Horse Park
- 200m walk to bus routes on Katherine Ave
- 350m walk to Amaroo School and Good Shepherd Catholic Primary
- 1.2km to Bonner Woolworths
- Less than 4km to Gungahlin Town Centre
- A very cruisey 25 minute Drive into Canberra Civic
Get in quick to secure your Jacka rental dreams
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!