6 Brindle Place, Bonner
From the moment you step through the front door, it is apparent to all that this gorgeous home was designed by a family, for a family. The spacious living areas which flow out to the paved designer alfresco entertaining area, the large bedrooms and all that storage space. You're going to be over the moon with your new tenancy at Brindle Place
- 5 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and big walk through robe
- Spacious open plan living
- Separate media room
- Separate rumpus room
- Big designer kitchen, gas cooking, plenty of bench and cupboard space and walk-in pantry
- Big outdoor living space
- Beautiful mountain vistas from the upstairs balcony
- Separate laundry room with loads of linen storage
- Wide double lockup garage
Schools, shopping, transport... Convenience! We haven't compromised on location with this Brindle Place beauty.
- 300m to the Essie Coffey Street #20 bus route
- 1.2km to Bonner Woolworths
- 1.2 to Neville Bonner Primary School
- An 8 minute (4km) drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- A 20-minute drive to Canberra Airport
- A 25-minute off-peak drive to Canberra Civic Centre
You won't be disappointed, contact us today to secure your Bonner rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!