103 / 56 Printers Way, Kingston
Designed by Cox Humphries Moss, this big level 4 apartment takes benefit from an end-to-end design that captures beautiful cross ventilation and ambient lighting; a rarity in apartment living. Generous internal proportions, an executive fit-out and green views over Norgrove Park all meet to provide the lucky new tenant with an enviable livestyle on the doorstep of Canberra’s culinary playground.
- 3 Big bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Designer kitchen with a surprising amount of storage space, Caesarstone bench tops and gas cooking.
- A spacious 136sqm layout
- Polished timber flooring
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (heating and cooling)
- Fully furnished to a high-quality standard (excluding items such as cookware and linen)
- Entertainer’s balcony with North-Easterly views over Norgrove Park all the way out to the Kowen Forrest
- 2 side-by-side car spaces with storage
- Common landscaped courtyard and resident’s herb garden!
The Viridian apartment complex pays homage to Kingston’s industrial roots with the incorporation of glass panels created by Australian/Japanese artist Keiko Amenomori-Schmeisser reflecting the Australian Government Printing Office and the Railway precinct. Located only a short stroll to the vibrant Kingston Foreshore, Green Square and Manuka… all of your culinary dreams are about to come true.
- 250m to the Kingston Foreshore dining precinct
- 300m to Wentworth Ave bus routes connecting you with the CBD
- 500m to the Kingston Green Square dining and shopping precinct
- 1.2km to Telopea Park School
- 1.5km to your local Coles Supermarket at Manuka
- A short 2.5km to the Parliamentary Zone
- 4.5km to Canberra Civic Centre
Location flawlessly paired with style. Contact us today to secure your Kingston rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property