33 / 1 Nevertire Street, Lawson
This stunning near-new townhouse has natural light throughout, spacious rooms, a low maintenance courtyard... And best of all, we're offering it furnished for the lucky new tenants. Full disclosure, a certain level of fitness is required as there are a bunch of stairs; but the upside is you'll have the most chiselled buns of steel as a result!
- 4 Spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and Breakfast Bar
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- A full inventory can be provided upon request
- Reverse Cycle Heating and Cooling
- Double lock-up garage (Tandem)
- Low maintenance backyard
This place is ideal for convivence, it's right across the road from The University of Canberra, nearby shopping centres, playing fields and the best places to grab a bite to eat on Emu Bank.
- 300 m to Baldwin Drive Bus Stop
- 500 m to University of Canberra
- 3.6 km to Westfield Belconnen
- 7 km to ANU
- 9 km to CBD
Uni, working, contract... No matter your position, this home is tastefully furnished and ready for the lucky new tenants!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.