22 Johnstone Circuit, Calwell
Lovingly cared for by the current owners, this 4 bedroom Calwell beauty has recently undergone an extensive facelift. From the timber flooring to the designer bathroom... You're going to find it very hard to hide your visible excitement from the moment you step through the front door.
- 4 big bedrooms (2 with built-ins, main with reverse cycle air-conditioning and 2-way access to bathroom)
- 2-way renovated bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with timber bench tops and a tonne of storage space
- Beautiful al fresco entertaining area
- Open plan living space with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Landscaped front and rear yards (easy care, yet still garden-enthusiast friendly!)
- Undercover car accomodation for 2
- Situated on the elevated side of the street
Calwell is the gateway suburb to Canberra's natural playground; Point Hut, Tidbinbilla, Paddy's River and Namadgi. You're going to love being surrounded by such beautiful, green scenery - all within an easy commute to the city.
- 200m to Ellerston Ave bus routes
- 700m to Covenant College, 1.3km to Bonython Public School and 1.5km to Mackillop College
- 1.5km to Calwell Shops
- 3.5km to Tuggeranong Town Centre
- A 17-minute (20km) drive to Canberra Airport and Brindabella Business Park
- A 22-minute off peak (24km) to Canberra Civic Centre
Call us today to secure your Calwell rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no
guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own
enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the