14 Nash Place, Stirling
Get in quick for your chance to secure your dream property within this close-knit cul-de-sac community. 3 spacious bedrooms (really, actually spacious!), big open plan living, a tidy kitchen with a beautiful big gas stove, and a big entertainer's deck. You're simply going to wish you'd moved in sooner!
- 3 bedrooms (all large, 2 with built-ins)
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Big carpeted lounge room
- Big undercover deck
- Easy-care backyard with room for the chooks!
- No undercover parking available at the property, but loads of off-street room!
- Full disclosure: there is a privately rented granny flat onsite (separately metered with its own sub meter, completely separate from the main house with its own private entry etc). Internet usage is included in the rent for this property.
This home presents a brilliant opportunity to live in a quiet family-oriented suburb. Situated close to major arterials, Woden, Schools, and Canberra City, you're going to find making your way about town an absolute breeze.
- 250m to Namatjira Dr major bus routes
- 250m to Mt Stromlo High School and St John Vianney's Primary
- 2km to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre
- 7-minute Drive (7km) to Westfield Woden
- 10-minutes (10km) to Canberra Hospital
- 16-minute Drive (16km) to Canberra City Centre
Call today to secure your Stirling Rental Dreams.
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property