11 / 29 Dawes Street, Kingston
I couldn't believe my eyes when I inspected this Dawes Street beauty; with a layout larger than most and absolute top-quality finishes; you're going to feel right at home in no time.
- Big bedroom
- Separate study room/ optional second bedroom
- Loads of built in storage space along the hallway
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open plan living space
- Quality kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cooking and dishwasher
- Fantastic bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and in-floor heating
- Private courtyard
- Solar hot water
- Double glazed windows
- Lift access
- Secure car parking for one plus storage
You'll never be too far away from work and play again. Dawes Street is situated so close to the CBD, Parliamentary zone and not to mention all the wonderful cafes and restaurants Kingston and Manuka have to offer!
- 100m to the Kingston Green Square (goodbye disposable income, hello great food!)
- 100m to the Eyre Street bus routes
- 800m to the Kingston Foreshore
- 1km to Manuka (your local Coles supermarket, cinema etc)
- 1.4km to Telopea Park School
- 5km to the CBD (perfect cycling distance!)
Contact us today to secure your Kingston rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!