85 / 41 Philip Hodgins Street, Wright
I don't know where to begin... I'm in love! The seamlessly free-flowing layout with near-new finishes, the gorgeous natural light and cross-ventilation, the high-end inclusions, the beautiful green outlook.... You're going to find it hard to wipe the smile off your face from the moment you step through the front door.
- Tri-level layout with reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- 2 very spacious bedrooms; master with ensuite and Juliette balcony
- Flowing living space with timber flooring and separate lounge and dining areas
- Designer kitchen with loads of storage and bench space, stone tops, and electric cooking
- Green views of Stromlo Forrest Park
- Secure courtyard
- Single lock-up garage with room for storage PLUS additional allocated car space
- NBN to building
A surprisingly central location; Wright is only a short commute to the City, Universities and the Parliamentary Zone. Located at the foot of Stromlo Forrest Park, this spot couldn't be better for the nature enthusiast (or those ready to shred the mountain bike trails!).
- 50m to John Gorton Drive main bus routes
- 500m to Coombs Early Learning daycare
- 500m to Charles Weston School
- 3-minute drive to Prospect Denman shops (including your local Club Lime, IGA, Doctors Surgery and Pharmacy!)
- A short 5 minute (~2.5km) Drive to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre
- 9 minute (~9km) Drive to the Parliamentary Zone
- 11 minute (~10.5km) Drive to Canberra Civic Centre
- Close by the Stromlo Leisure centre (pools and gym)
Don't miss out, contact us today to secure your Wright rental dreams
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!