51 Kingsland Parade, Casey
Alright, look... I want to stay away from trite real estate catch phrases; but seriously... LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! This cosy Kingsland Parade home is located a very short block away from Casey Market Town. Shopping, indulging on great food options, public transport... All quite literally at your doorstep.
- 2 Bedrooms PLUS study (or single size third bedroom), all with built-ins
- Open plan living space and separate small lounge room at entry
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- Ducted gas heating throughout, split system air con in main bedroom
- Fenced easy-care yard
- Single lock-up garage with off street for one more
Convenience never looked so good. You'll be shopping at Supabarn, eating burritos at Zambos, and having a cheeky bevy at Casey Jones in no time at all!
- 150m to Market Town bus routes
- 200m to Casey Market Town shopping centre
- 600m to Gold Creek High School
- 7-minute (4km) drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- 20-minute (24km) drive to Canberra City Centre
You'll want to get in quick to avoid disappointment. Call us today to secure your Casey rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!