44 Branson Street, Dunlop
Yearning for the country surrounds, but don't want to compromise on city convenience? Well my friend, look no further. This hilltop Dunlop home not only exudes a seamless free-flowing design, natural light, and top-end finishes; but the real selling point is that million dollar view of the rolling Brindabellas! Meticulously cared for by the current owner-occupiers, we're excited to bring this Branson Street home to the rental market for the first time.
- 3 Bedrooms with built-ins; master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Wrap around balcony with views as far as the eyes can see
- Designer kitchen with gas cooking
- Open plan living and dining (with the ability to close the sections off)
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Double lock-up garage with room for storage
Located within Dunlop's best enclave, you're surrounded by nice homes and beautiful green surrounds. The rural vibe will make you forget how close to the city you actually are!
- Located on the doorstep of Dunlop Grasslands Nature Reserve; beautiful green walks galore!
- 3-minute drive (1.7km) to your local Woolworths Supermarket in Dunlop
- 2.5km to Fraser Primary school
- 2.5km to Dunlop-Charnwood School
- 3.5km to Brindabella Christian College
- 15-minute drive to Belconnen Town Centre
- A cruisy 25-minute drive to Canberra Civic Centre
This top-quality home will not last long, call us today to secure your Dunlop rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!