102 / 45 West Row, City
Views, space, and such a quality fit-out; all wrapped up in this central West Row apartment. Great ambient lighting, ducted air conditioning, and the best location in the city; You're going to wish you'd moved in sooner!
- Big bedrooms with plenty of built-in storage (second bedroom is an internal bedroom, but still super spacious!) Master with ensuite
- Open plan living with loads of natural light and views all the way from Mount Ainslie through to the Parliamentary Zone (and everything between)
- High end bathrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure car parking for 1 PLUS storage
- Secure lift access
- Well-equipped Gym, and common BBQ area in complex
The real winner here is clearly the location. This property offers an unparalleled convenience (particularly for those who love to indulge in great food, bars, and coffee)!
- Set above Canberra's lively No Name Lane; Baby Su will be giving your wallet a work out, but definitely worth it!
- No joke, there are at least half a dozen QUALITY coffee shops at your doorstep. My regular haunts include Donut Dept, Harvest, and The Cupping Room
- 200m to Canberra's legal precinct
- 500m to ANU
- 550m to the Canberra Centre
- A cruisy 2.5km to the Parliamentary Triangle
Contact us to secure your City West rental dreams.
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!