10 / 29 Dawes Street, Kingston
I couldn't believe my eyes when I inspected this Dawes Street beauty; ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and absolute top-quality finishes; you're going to feel right at home in no time.
- Big bedroom
- Separate study room/ optional second bedroom (big enough for a double bed!)
- Loads of built in storage space along the hallway
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open plan living space
- Quality kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cooking and dishwasher
- Fantastic bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and in-floor heating
- Private courtyard
- Solar hot water
- Double glazed windows
- Lift access
- Secure car parking for one plus storage
Best of all, you'll never be too far away from work and play again. Dawes Street is situated only a short Neuron Scooter ride to the CBD, Parliamentary zone and not to mention all the wonderful cafes and restaurants Kingston and Manuka have to offer!
- 100m to the Kingston Green Square (goodbye disposable income, hello great food!)
- 100m to the Eyre Street bus routes
- 800m to the Kingston Foreshore
- 1km to Manuka (your local Coles supermarket, cinema etc)
- 1.4km to Telopea Park School
- 5km to the CBD (perfect cycling distance!)
Contact us today to secure your Kingston rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!