15 Mannheim Street, Kambah
Every day is Sunday in this spacious Kambah family home. Set on the foot of Mount Taylor, down the road from your local shops and cafe, and packed full with your summer time creature comforts; it goes without saying that you'll wish you'd moved in sooner!
- 4 spacious bedrooms; master with ensuite and views out to the Brindabellas
- 2 living areas, formal with wood fire place
- ENORMOUS entertaining deck
- In-ground saltwater swimming pool (Regular service to be paid for by landlord, tenants to cover cost of chemicals)
- New paint and carpet throughout
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking
- Double garage with plenty more off street parking
- Established citrus and olive trees (seriously, those lemons!)
- Fully fenced easy-care yard (with full irrigation system in the front!)
Sunday Funday hikes up Mount Taylor followed by brunch at Mannheim Cafe then a dip in your own pool? I think it's safe to say you're going to love your new tenancy on Mannheim Street. Best of all, it's still within a reasonable 15-20 minute commute to the city!
- 250m to Mount Taylor walking tracks
- 400m to your local shops and cafe
- 500m to Eucalyptus Montessori School
- 500m to Summerland Cct bus routes
- 1.3km to Taylor Primary School
- 1.7km to Namadgi School
- 1.7km to Kambah Woolworths
- 13-miunte (off-peak 13km) drive to Canberra City Centre
Contact us to secure your Kambah rental dreams.
**In the interest of full disclosure, you have brilliant neighbours who happen to be the landlords. All communication pertaining to the property will be handled via the agent.
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!