38 / 101 Kinloch Circuit, Bruce
Without a doubt, this would have to be the nicest townhouse in Bruce. Meticulously cared for by the current owner occupiers, the lucky new tenants will be thrilled to take advantage of features like the reverse cycle air-conditioning, large internal proportions, Hybrid timber look flooring, and double glazed windows.
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 3 big bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite.
- Genuinely large living space with 2.7m high ceilings
- Stunning hybrid flooring
- Alucom security screens on windows and doors
- Designer kitchen with walk in pantry and gas cooking
- 2 courtyards (One is completely private!)
- NBN ready
- Laundry, powder room, and separate storage area
- Large double lock up garage with internal access
- Rainwater tank
Located close to GIO Stadium, UC, Calvary Hospital, Belconnen Town Centre, and Canberra Civic Centre, you're about to enter a whole new world of convenience!
- 100m to Braybrook Street bus routes
- Across the road from the Australian Institute of Sport
- 800m to CIT Bruce
- 1km to GIO Stadium (never worry about parking again!)
- 1.3km to University of Canberra and UC Health Hub
- 1.9km to Calvary Hospital
- 5-minute (3.6km) drive to Belconnen Town Centre where you'll find your local Westfield Shopping Centre
- 10-minute (8.7km) drive to Canberra Civic Centre
Really, homes of this quality don't come around too often. Contact us today to secure your Bruce rental dreams.
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!