3 / 99 Canberra Avenue, Griffith
Well, all I have to say you're onto a real winner here. Located on level 1 above ground, this apartment has a real sense of space and style! From the amazing timber floors, to the enormous entertainers courtyard. You're going to LOVE your new tenancy in Griffith
- 2 genuinely spacious bedrooms
- Spacious free flowing open plan living with timber flooring
- Very well appointed kitchen with gas cooking
- Whilst the bathroom pays homage to a bygone era in areas, it is in sensational condition and even has a bath tub!
- Single car accommodation (undercover carport)
- Undercover entertaining space with enormous extended courtyard
Nestled perfectly between Kingston, Manuka, and the Parliamentary Zone, you'll never be too far away from work or play again!
- A very convenient 100m out the back door to your local caffeine hit at Uppa Level Cafe
- Directly across the road from St Edmund's College
- 400m to Wentworth Ave primary bus routes
- 650m to Kingston Hotel, East Hotel, And possibly my favourite, Agostini's Restaurant!
- 800m to Manuka Center, where you'll find more bars, restaurants, and cafes that you'll know what to do with! Here you will also find your local Coles supermarket
- 800m to Kingston Green Square where you'll find some of the best eateries in Canberra (Otis is a personal favourite of mine). You'll also find Supabarn's fancy new supermarket here!
- 1.2km to the Kingston Foreshore
- 1.9km to Barton offices and the Parliamentary Zone
There you have it, Griffith's best apartment offering! Get in quick to secure your Griffith rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!