73 / 9 Braybrooke Street, Bruce
GIO Stadium is your backyard!
Well, all I have to say you've backed the right team here. This townhouse has a real sense of space and style with its two living spaces, big bedrooms, and high-end finishes. You've scored big time with this one!
- 3 genuinely spacious bedrooms
- Spacious tiled living space downstairs
- Spacious lounge room upstairs
- Very well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking
- Double lock-up car accommodation
- Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Secure front courtyard
- Fibre to the premises NBN with plenty of data points
- Common BBQ and entertaining area in the complex
Nestled perfectly between Belconnen and the city, and only a short stroll to the University, AIS, and Calvary Hospital, you'll never be too far away from work or play again!
- 50m to Braybrooke Street primary bus routes!
- AIS is across the road
- A very short 150m walk to the popular Qure Restaurant and Bar
- 250m to CIT Bruce
- 500m to GIO Stadium (Jake says go the Raiders, but we all know Union and the Brumbies is where it is at).
- 800m to Radford College
- A short 1.4km to Calvary Hospital
- 1.6kms to University of Canberra
- 3.6kms to Belconnen town centre
- 7km (11-Minute Drive) to Canberra City Centre
There you have it, Bruce's best townhouse offering! Get in quick to secure your Bruce rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!