10 Murray Street, Collector
Quiet country living, and only 35 minutes to the city? That's the perfect commute to catch up on all those podcasts you've been meaning to catch up on!
Country charm is the understatement of the century. The very lucky new tenant of this expansive home will take full advantage of the modern construct of an old world classic. Multiple formal and informal living spaces, beautiful spacious proportions, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a stunning open kitchen, and a very easy-care green acre of land.
- 4 Very spacious bedrooms; although the floorplan is quite adaptive and this could still be offered as a very comfortable 5-bedroom house if desired
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 separate living spaces, I'm sure the whole family can find a little bit of peace and quiet!
- Enormous kitchen with gas cooking
- Beautiful grounds with two outdoor entertaining spaces
- Double bay shed
- Substantial solar set-up
- Water tanks
If you've still got the city commitments but really want to let the kids roam free, I think this will be the perfect option!
- 100m to Some Cafe (the food is seriously fantastic!)
- 100m to Collector Wines; one of the best cool climate wines I've had the pleasure of.....sampling.
- 500m to the Bushranger pub
- 900m to Collector Public School
- 25-minute drive into Goulburn town centre
- A very easy 35-minute drive into Canberra City Centre
Finally the perfect excuse to ditch the suit and chuck on your best flanno- you're country folk now. Call us today to secure your Collector rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
The tenant/s are to seek information surrounding water, sewerage, gas, and electricity services before entering into a lease