6 Lamington Street, Deakin
This Deakin home has been meticulously cared for in its lifetime. Lean into the charm; from parquetry flooring and cosy fireplace, to the beautiful established gardens and stunning views from the front verandah. Without a doubt, you're going to love the spacious proportions and location this home offers!
- 4 spacious bedrooms (3 with wardrobes)
- Renovated ensuite with spa bath and bidet
- Original main bathroom, but what's not to love about that blue tiling!
- Tidy and spacious kitchen with gas cooking
- Spacious formal lounge room with stunning elevated views
- Separate dining room
- Separate meals area
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling for year-round comfort
- Double remote controlled lock-up garage with plenty of storage
- 2 Additional utility rooms under house
Very conveniently located close by amazing parkland, Schools, public transport, and an easy commute to the city; you'll find making your way about town an absolute breeze!
- Located at the foot of Red Hill Nature Reserve
- 650m walk to MacGregor Street primary bus routes
- 750m to Deakin Shops where you'll find your local IGA supermarket, Pizzeria, Gym, and most importantly your new coffee hang at Double Shot Deakin
- 1km to Canberra Girls Grammar, 1.1km to Alfred Deakin High School, 2.1km to Yarralumla Primary, and 2.3km to Forrest Primary School.
- 1.5km to Yarralumla's Embassy Precinct
- 3km to The Parliamentary Zone and Barton Government Offices
- A 8 minute (6.3km) Drive into Canberra Civic Centre
Call us today to secure your viewing.
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!