705 / 74 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon
A home so central to live Canberra's highly desired lifestyle; you're going to relish in Braddon's vibrant and eclectic mix of eateries and boutiques! Sensational internal proportions, this central 1 bedroom apartment is a home to be proud of. A very well devised layout ensures privacy and a comfortable flow.
- Spacious bedroom with split system Air Conditioning
- Big renovated kitchen with loads of space, storage and a dishwasher
- Large lounge room (seriously, the biggest 1 beddy I've seen!) with split system air conditioning
- Timber flooring
- Beautiful balcony with views out to Mount Ainslie
- Perhaps most importantly, single secure car space
- Offered furnished, as you see in the photos (New lounge suite, New bedroom furniture)
I don't think I need to work too hard to sell you on the lifestyle Braddon offers. Endless coffee and food options are all sitting at your doorstep, not to mention all the other very handy amenities a short stroll from your front door.
- Located right on the doorstep of Canberra's culinary playground; you'll never have a bad cup of coffee again!
- A casual 350m will land you right at the Canberra Centre
- ANU sits 900m away
- 3.5km will land you right in the middle of the Parliamentary Triangle
- Access to the Canberra Airport is within 7km
Offering the perfect blend of lifestyle and convenience, this home is a must to inspect. Contact the Canbassador to secure your Braddon dream home.
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!