1703 / 15 Bowes Street, Phillip
Wow, where do I begin? This near new central Woden paradise is without a doubt the best 2 bedroom layout in the building! Floor to ceiling glass, tonnes of natural light, reverse cycle air conditioning, and such a functional and livable floor plan, why haven't you moved in already?
- Big main bedroom with floor to ceiling glass and beautiful open views
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Second bedroom is internal (no external windows)... Seriously perfect for those shift workers!
- Fantastic open plan living with separate dining area
- Quality kitchen with stone tops and high-end euro appliances
- Entertainer's balcony
- Secure complex with RFID access
- Common pool, function room, yoga studio and soon to be gym in complex
- Secure car accomodation plus storage
Since the $20 million redevelopment of Westfield's restaurant stip, Woden has quick become a bustling centre with a fantastic breakfast culture, and an even better night life. I'm sure you'll see Jake and I down at Fenway or the Bavarian at one point or another!
- 50m to Woden's primary bus interchange connecting you with all of Canberra
- Westfield Woden a short 100m stroll away including major department stores, specialty stores, fantastic cafes, bars, and eateries.
- Across the car park to the Hellenic Club
- A 4 minute drive, or 1.7km walk to Canberra Hospital
- An 8-minute (7.5km) drive to the Parliamentary Zone
- A 10-minute (9.5km) drive to Canberra Civic Centre
I know we've well and truly already sold you on the apartment, contact us today to secure your Woden rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!