12 / 135 Blamey Street, Campbell
There is so much to love about this bright and airy 1 bedroom. From the hard flooring (no carpets here!), to the tastefully renovated kitchen and bathroom. You're going to love your new central tenancy (and who could Blamey you, right?).
- Spacious bedroom with built-ins
- Big open plan living space
- Beautiful kitchen renovation with plenty of space to move around
- Renovated bathroom
- Open air unallocated parking at rear of complex, surplus to building
Campbell is perfectly positioned in close proximity to all the government employment nodes of Campbell and Russell, the CBD, and a short walk to Campbell's up and coming Cafe precinct at C5.
- Blamey Cres bus routes at the building's doorstep
- Quite literally across the road to Campbell shops (IGA, pharmacy, Hello Cafe, and most importantly Department of Pizza)
- An 850m walk to Russell Offices
- 900m to Campbell's new cafe precinct at C5
- A short 1.5km to Canberra's Civic centre
Get in quick to secure your Campbell rental dreams.
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!