44 Violet Terrace, Jerrabomberra
**Important note for inspections**
The property is located in the new South Jerra estate, and may not show up on maps a this moment. A note for navigation to the house - Violet terrace runs parallel to Oxalis Crescent which currently displays on google maps.
What an opportunity! Be the first to live in this beautiful 3 bedroom plus study, 2 bathroom house in the new South Jerra estate. From the timber flooring, to the abundance of natural light and cross ventilation; you're going to absolutely love your new tenancy in Jerrabomberra!
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master suite with Walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious open plan living space with large open study area, or additional living space
- High end kitchen with gas cooking
- Spacious main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Fully ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning (heating and cooling)
- Single lock-up garage with room off street for another
Be a part of the exciting new South Jerra estate; with under-construction (tipped for completion in a couple of months) big neighbourhood park, big sporting precinct, and a super easy commute to Canberra City; convenience has never looked so good!
- A short 5 minute drive down the road to Jerrabomberra shops (your local Woolworths, Aldi, Restaurants, etc) and to Jerrabomberra Public School
- An easy 13 minute drive to Queanbeyan town centre and shopping precinct
- 14-minute straight drive through to Majura, Pialligo, and the Canberra Airport
- 19-minutes through to Canberra Civic Centre
Surprisingly central and convenient, contact the agent to secure your Jerrabomberra rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!