306 / 34 Eyre Street, Kingston
Where do I begin? This spacious and furnished one bedroom apartment has it all. Beautiful timber flooring, high end fittings and fixtures, reverse cycle heating and cooling, and possibly the BEST location in town. I don't know about you, but I'm very jealous of the lucky new tenant!
- Furnished (as depicted in the photos)
- End to end design offering brilliant ambient lighting and cross-ventilation
- Big bedroom with built-ins
- Open plan living with timber flooring
- High end kitchen and bathroom
- Entertainer's balcony with elevated views over Kingston to the mountains
- Secure car parking for one
And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, let's throw the location into the mix! Located atop Eyre Street Market, and across the road from Kingston Green Square, spoilt for choice is the absolute understatement of the century!
- Located above Kingston's fancy new supabarn supermarket
- Coffee at Penny University, Lunch at Tokyo Canteen, Dinner at Pomegranate, and drinks at Caribou- all at your doorstep!
- 50m to Eyre Street bus routes
- 500m to the Kingston Foreshore
- 1km to Barton Government Offices
- An easy 3km walk or cycle to Russell Government Offices
- A short 5km drive to Canberra Civic Center
This home has it all. Furnished, central, and great quality! Contact us to secure your Kingston Rental Dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!