93 / 26 Antill Street, Dickson
The space, privacy, style, and location of this spacious Nova apartment is without a doubt second to none. High end fittings and fixtures, high ceilings, spacious proportions, and only a very short ramble around the corner to the vibrant Dickson restaurant scene.... You're going to find it hard to hide your excitement from the moment you walk through the front door!
- Brilliant north-facing aspect with floor to ceiling double glazed glass. Beautiful natural light all year round!
- 2 spacious bedrooms with loads of built-in cupboard space, master with ensuite
- Big open plan living space (this apartment is a very spacious 97sqm!)
- High-end kitchen with electric cooking
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Entertainer's balcony with views to Mt Majura
- Internal laundry
- Side-by-side car accomodation for 2, plus storage
- Secure complex with RFID level access, 24/7 CCTV, and secure swipe access
- A very well equipped gym that is open 24/7!
- Common resident's BBQ terrace
Lovely bush surrounds, close to great shopping and food, Schools, and central to the city. This Dickson property is the gift that keeps giving.
- Northbourne Ave Light Rail stop just metres from the front of the complex connecting you with the CBD through to Gungahlin
- Antill Street primary bus routes right outside
- 75m around the corner to your new local coffee spot at Good Brother or 150m to High Road
- A short 200m walk down the road to Woolley Street's bustling restaurant strip
- 250m to Dickson shopping centre where you'll find your local Woolworths, Chemist, Post Office, and the soon to be completed Coles
- 2.2km to Braddon's Lonsdale Street precinct
- A very easy flat 3km walk/ride/drive to Canberra City Centre
What a home, what a location! Contact us to secure your Dickson rental dreams.
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.