Changing to Ashby Partners
Changing Agents is Easy!
Changing property managers doesn’t need to be painful. While it may be a lot easier to just throw it all in the ‘too-hard’ basket, making the switch really can give you peace of mind and save you a lot of stress.
It might be a good time to make the change if;
- You find yourself constantly following up emails and phone calls
- You haven't seen a routine inspection report for a long while
How do I change Property Managers?
- Interview and appoint a new agent
- Discuss logistics- Most agency agreements in the ACT and NSW have a standard 30 day notice period attached to them. We will run through this with you to ensure there aren't any nasty fees associated with the change!
- Provide agency with notice
- New agent collects files and effects the change on expiry of the notice
Does this affect my current lease or tenants?
- No! This won't have any impact on your tenancy