- 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom + 2 Bedroom, 1 bathroom layout; fully air conditioned
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and one of the most beautiful light-filled ensuites I've seen in a long time!
- BIG open-plan living and dining with timber flooring and ducted air conditioning
- High end family kitchen with big butlers pantry, stone tops, and Miele induction cooking
- Additional living space, kitchen, and laundry upstairs
- Big internal courtyard with water and gas connections
- Separate laundry room with courtyard access
- Reverse-cycle heating and cooling in all rooms
- Double lock-up garage with plenty of storage space
And just when you though this place couldn't get any better, just have a look at how close everything is to your front door step!
- 100m to Kingston's vibrant Kingsborough precinct featuring my favourites; Eighty/Twenty cafe for your morning caffeine hit and The Warehouse Roast Tap Brew for a cheeky after work bevvy
- 400m to Norgrove park
- A 650m stroll to Kingston foreshore for all the best eateries, bars, and cafes in Canberra!
- 750m to Kingston Green Square where you'll find your local Supabarn Supermarket, and a whole lot more choice when it comes to eating out!
- A short 750m to Saint Edmund's and Saint Clare's Colleges
- 1.5km to Telopea Park School
- 1.8km to Barton's Government Offices
- 7-minute drive (6.5km) to Canberra City Centre
Honestly, it is way too hard to put in writing ALLLLL the features that pack this Kingston beauty, you'd be best arranging your viewing today!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Property Manager Canberra
Property Management Canberra
Kingston Property Management
Ashby Partners Property Management