9 / 6 Edmondson Street, Campbell
Alright, It's time to live in a piece of Canberra History! The Campbell Group Housing (Blamey Heights) is listed on the ACT Chapter of the Australian Institute of Architects Register of Significant Twentieth Century Architecture. It is regarded by the AIA as being an important example of the post-war international style of Harry Seidler, one of Australia’s most important architects of the late twentieth century. This tastefully renovated example exhibits flowing living, a leafy outlook and uncompromised privacy (which is so much more than can be said about some of the new buildings...)
- Split level design with open plan living on the upper level
- Renovated kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms, study room and bathroom on the lower level
- Undercover parking for 1
Campbell is perfectly positioned in close proximity to all the government employment nodes of Campbell and Russell, the CBD and close by the culinary heaven that is Kingston.
- Blamey Cres 9 and 909 bus routes at the building's doorstep
- 300m to Campbell shops (IGA)
- 350m to Campbell Primary School
- 1.1km to Russell's employment hub
- 1.5km to Canberra's Civic
- 3km to the Parliamentary Triangle
- 5km to Kingston's Foreshore
Get in quick to secure your Campbell rental dreams.
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!