4 Morgan Place, Karabar
Alright, we could be here for a while as I rattle off all the features of this grand Cookes Estate hilltop home! I think 'room for the family' is the understatement of the century. Stunning mountain vistas, great quality finishes, tonnes of space and a 10kW solar system makes this place the obvious choice!
- King-size master suite with Walk-in Robe and ensuite. Wake up the right way with beautiful mountain views.
- 4 queen size bedrooms with built-ins plus another single bedroom/nursery/study
- Enormous kitchen with quite possibly the biggest fridge cavity I've seen. Stone tops, walk-in pantry and gas cooking.
- Beautiful well lit living areas upstairs with stunning indoor garden with water feature
- "Rumpus rooms", wet bar, bathroom and cellar downstairs (Possibility of dual living?)
- Spotted gum floating floors to entry, livings areas and hallway
- LED lighting, ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout upper level,
- An 11KW Daikin Split System as well as a wood fire heating in living and family room
- Ducted vacuum
- Solar Panels (for context, the owner's bill is in credit!),
- Vegetable beds with watering system, fruit trees, chook yard
- Double gates at the rear open to Mt Jerrabomberra reserve
- A serious abundance of off-street parking
- A long lease can be negotiated
Located in a great family oriented enclave on the high side of Karabar, Morgan Place affords easy access to Queanbeyan central, Jerrabomberra shops (and more surprisingly, close to Canberra Civic and Woden)
- 500m to Candlebark Rd 839 bus route
- 1km down the road to your local Super IGA at Karabar shops
- 1.5km to Karabar High School/ Queanbeyan South Primary School
- A five-minute drive (6km) to Riverside Plaza
- A 15 minute (13km) Drive to Canberra Airport
- A 20-minute drive (13km) to Canberra's Parliamentary Zone
Call us today to arrange your viewing of this grand Karabar Residence, you're going to find it hard to hide your visible excitement from the moment you walk through the front door!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!