55 Judith Wright Street, Franklin
From the moment you step through the front door, it is apparent to all that this gorgeous home was designed by a family, for a family. The spacious tiled living areas which flow out to the paved alfresco entertaining area, the large bedrooms and all that storage space. You're going to be over the moon with your new tenancy at Judith Wright Street.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Spacious tiled open plan living area leading to the alfresco area, all visible from the kitchen
- Big kitchen, gas cooking, plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Formal lounge
- Big outdoor living space with fireplace
- Separate laundry room with loads of linen storage
- Wide double lockup garage
- Separate storage shed with secure roller door and 240 mains power
- Side access; perfect for a trailer
- NBN and Foxtel ready
Schools, shopping, transport... Convenience! We haven't compromised on location with this Judith Wright beauty.
- 400m to Hoskins Street bus routes
- 900m to the new light rail
- 1km to your local Woolworths on Flemmington Rd
- 1.2km to the Harrison School
- 1.8km to Mother Teresa School
- 1.8km to Franklin Early Childhood School
- 7-minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- 16-minute (off-peak) drive to Canberra Civic
This is a home as beautiful as its namesake's poems. You won't be disappointed, contact us today to secure your Franklin rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!