32 / 27 Coxen Street, Hughes
In great condition, this apartment is the perfect home- or home away from home! Furnished with all the necessities, you'll just need to pack your suitcase and move right on in!
- Big bedroom with queen bed
- Spacious living space with couch (bring your own TV)
- Very well-appointed kitchen with cookware
- Common laundry
- Open-air car space (non-allocated car park)
- Open home inspections from entry at the corner of Coxen and Conyers Streets
Set right around the corner from Hughes Shops, close by Canberra Hospital, and a super-easy commute to the city. You're going to find making your way about town and an absolute breeze!
- 250m to Hughes Shops
- 250m to Webster Street bus routes
- 450m to Hughes Primary School
- 1.5km to Westfield Woden
- 1.7km to The Canberra Hospital
- A cruisy 10-minute drive (off-peak) to Canberra Civic
What are you waiting for? Contact us today to secure your Hughes rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!