15 Agnes Avenue, Crestwood
What a home; sheds galore! After the perfect home with tonnes of storage? Garage and workshop- Check. Garden shed- Check. Chook shed- check.... You'll finally have a spot for everything. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a recent splash of paint and a kitchen facelift; you're simply going to wish you had moved in sooner!
- 3 bedrooms
- Open living space with wood fireplace
- BIG separate rumpus room which could easily offer the option for separate self-contained living
- 2 bathrooms, main with bathtub
- Timber floors throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Enormous back yard
- Loads of storage
- Fenced yard
Schools, employment nodes, public transport and shopping- all within walking distance to this beauty. You'll be making your way around town with ease in no time!
- Queanbeyan bus routes 300m down the road
- Queanbeyan High School 300m down the road
- 700m to Queanbeyan West Public School
- A short 1.3km to Queanbeyan's shopping precinct, including Riverside Plaza
- A 15-minute (12km) Drive to Canberra's Parliamentary Zone
- A 16-minute (15km) Drive to Russell and Canberra's Civic Centre
Don't delay, we're seeking tenants for this Crestwood beauty immediately. Contact us to arrange your inspection!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.