13 / 66 Gussey Street, Moncrieff
Wow, where do I begin? Lovingly owner occupied since new, this home benefits from top-level finishes everywhere you look! Timber floors, high ceilings, loads of storage... I bet you can't believe your luck that you've stumbled across Moncrieff's best townhouse!
- 3 big bedrooms, master with high-end ensuite
- Designer kitchen with gas cooking and butler's pantry/laundry room
- Large open plan living with timber floors and high ceilings
- Reading nook with built-in bookcases
- Master bathroom with high-level inclusions and bathtub
- Powder room downstairs
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double lock-up garage plus storage
- Fully fenced easy care garden
- Note, the diplomatic posting clause will apply to this property. Ask the agent at the inspection what this means
Moncrieff is renowned for its family-friendly atmosphere. Located close by schools, public transport, and Gungahlin town centre, you'll find making your way about town an absolute breeze.
- 50m to Bernard Heinze Ave bus routes
- 900m to Moncrieff shops (including your local Coles Supermarket)
- 1.1km to Margaret Hendry School
- 1.2km to Good Shepherd and Amaroo Schools
- 6-minute (4.5km) drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- 20-minute (16.5km) drive to Canberra Civic Centre
Don't delay, contact us today to secure your Moncrieff rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Whether you're a landlord seeking an agency that does things a little differently, or a tenant seeking your new home; contact us on the link below!